Monday, January 27, 2014

Bangs

I have been battling the ever on-going battle... 
To Cut, or not to cut.

Has a women ever asked herself a more serious and life changing question than "Should I cut my bangs?" I am beginning to think not, due to all of the malarkey that I have been reading online... For a few months now I have been batting around the idea of taking some serious length off my bangs... I have been growing my hair out for about more than a year now (that means very minimal trimming) and I have been terrified to actually lay a scissors to my fringe for fear of regret. Apparently, every other woman that exists, and that goes online is asking the same question... While harboring the same fears.
Due to my love of anime I have found a hairstyle that I simply cannot stop Googling. I know, I know. Anime is fictional and carries virtually 100% unrealistic standards for girls and women.

I don't care Ai Shindou is just so freaking cute!

But, am I brave enough to lay a shear to my locks and take the risk? I have no idea. That is why I am whining about it on my blog instead of doing something that I may regret... Eheheh.

I decided that I would compile some serious fringe evidence on here, that way I can keep looking back and considering whether I want to take this step or not...
Super short bangs
This photo is my argument. (Also, neither this photo or the gif of Ai belong to me.)

I love her bangs, but I do not want a pixie cut. I think that I could pull of this look if I were brave enough to try it. I do not want straight across super short bangs... All of the celebrities that I have seen rocking that style failed miserably. And to add to that I have found that it has been totally impossible for me to find a hairstyle in action that matches the style that I am imagining... Although I am a little worried about the feedback that I will most likely get it I do take this venture. And honestly, why should I care what other people think as long as I think that it's cute?! People can be so cruel. However, if I do end up chop, chop, chopping off my hair, I am definitely going to make a video so that you all can see the horror.

What do YOU think about this style? Too much? Too dorky? I like it... Leave a comment and let me know your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)