Thursday, January 23, 2014

Best Find Ever

image
I only put the ramen there because it looks delicious...

I just found the most amazing website ever... For months I have been looking for a great website that offers hundreds of photos of gorgeous hairstyles... But to no avail. Then, just the other day, out of no where I was struck with the most amazing, simplistic, and obvious idea ever. Japanese hairstyles. All I had to do was go to Google, type this in, and instantly I found myself barraged with listings for all types of hairstyle lookbook-esque websites! I selected my very favorite one to feature in today's post! So here it is!


Oh gosh... This website is so loaded to the brim with cute hairstyles for every style, face shape, and occasion! I will never be at a loss for new hair style ideas again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)