Friday, January 31, 2014

Plugs, Plugs, & More Plugs

I love messing around online and looking for cute ear jewelry.

You all know that I have gauges, but what you may not know is that for the last year or so I have allowed myself to become incredibly blaaah with decorating my lobes... This is partially do to a few reasons:

1. I want to size up, so I can't go crazy buying gauges in my size.
2. Josh wont say "Sure Lis, stretch them lobes." So I feel bad about sizing up.

Honestly, I really should do whatever I want with my ears. And really, I know that he doesn't care what I do. He just loves to pull out that 'ole "Why do you need cute clothes, makeup, and sized up gauges? I think you are fine the way you are." That may be, but I LIKE them dammit. Therefore his argument is moot. Anyhoo, while searching the internet/YouTube I stumbled across a video that was made by YouTuber Helen Melonlady. This girl is great. She is so immersed in pastels and gothic themes. Plus, she has a perky personality and not to mention awesome taste.
Isn't she wonderful? Aren't her plugs wonderful?
After the video in the info section Helen Melonlady also listed some awesome websites at which you can purchase plugs.
All three of these websites have an amazing selection... However, honorable mention must go to Glam2 for their awesome, hyper chic, jewelry adorned plugs. I may not end up ever shopping from Glam2, but I can certainly take plenty of inspiration from this uber kawaii webstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)