Monday, August 18, 2014

look#42

BACK WITH A VENGENCE
I threw this cutie outfit together for a Lis and Josh date night last weekend. Rockin' a messy bun, my golden emblem tiger shirt, my black side-zipper jeggings and my black faux-leather roman sandles!
You may also notice that I don't have earlobe jewelry in? Well, if you know about stretched lobes, you probably already called my folly. I am wearing clear, silicone ear skins. I love them. I also gauged my ears up! I am now at 5/8's of an inch! 

Josh says that I have to stay at that size. v-v
I don't care though, now I can stock up on kawaii ear jewelry!
I am also taking a *fakie septum ring for a test run. Once I get a little money set aside for the actual piercing I will go and get the real deal, can't wait! I am ready to move on and take out my cute little spider bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)