Friday, August 22, 2014

makeup review

today i am reviewing:
ALMAY'S smart shade anti-aging makeup
I know, I know.
What does a 21 year old need with supposedly anti-aging makeup? Well honestly, I was just fascinated with the fact that it comes out white and then blends to your skin tone. No joke, this stuff literally changes color before your eyes as you work it over your skin's surface. I have been looking around for a new foundation/cover up and I didn't think that this stuff would do what I needed it to. But alas, I am pleasantly surprised! I used my new pink applicator sponge to put this magical stuff on my face and WHABAM. I am SO satisfied with the immediate results. Of course I will do a follow up post for this stuff seeing as I have been sold on it so quickly. Not only did this perfectly blend into my skin, it also covered up my moderate adult acne in an excellent way with just a single, minimal layer! It also covered up my dark under eye circles flawlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)