Monday, July 21, 2014

god/goddess ask

odin: what is your family like?

My family... I have a lot of family, extended and blood. I have a great love for all of my family. Although there have been many (many *sigh) disagreements between some of us, we always manage to put the pieces back together. I haven't talked to my sister for a really long time now, though. We haven't been getting along... Then again, this isn't the first time that I have gone a long time without speaking to her though. My Mom has a chronic illness that effects her nervous system, so that's something for Joshua and I to think about in the long run. My Dad is just a simple, cool guy that suffers from lifelong hardship pretty much... Josh is my life and family as well, of course. That being said, I get a mother in law and a little sister in law that I love sooo much. I also get a Doug, which is Joshua's ex-step father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)