Wednesday, July 23, 2014

look#39

another look for work.
Honestly, I wish that I had a new camera. I also don't wear a bolero with this dress unless I am wearing it to work because it is a spaghetti strap. I got it from a Ross and it is way cute.
That is a size small children's belt that I re-purposed into a skinny belt that I use to accentuate my waist.
I wore a small ring to work that day... It is has a completely black (fake) jewel. You can't tell, but on either side of the jewel there is a small heart, so it matches the dress pattern!. Again, it makes me think back to LOTR. Doesn't it just look like it could be an artifact of Mordor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)