Wednesday, July 9, 2014

look#37

here is my first work outfit!

Remember how I said that I went shopping for my new receptionist job? Here is one of my new outfit coordinates!
Even thought it is technically supposed to be business casual in our office, we can all get away with wearing really cute outfits. I am talking high heels, flowy blouses and cute summer dresses.
I love this new shirt so much, the floral print is so delicate.
I don't have to wear my lip rings at work because I have had them long enough that they won't seal up one bit. I can leave them out for eight hours straight and it's cool. I made the earrings so that I can cover up my gauges. It's true that people in the world of business will not take you seriously if they are visible... Or at least I think so.
Here are my super cute new flats. The are like bedroom slippers with righteous buckles on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)