Monday, July 7, 2014

updates

so sorry that I missed a post last friday.

But I have some fantastic news. You are now reading articles written by the new temp to hire receptionist through Remedy Intelligent Staffing with Keefe Supply Group! Oh yes, go figures that I job search for a month on my own and as soon as I apply with a staffing agency, I am just handed a great position, with a great company, surrounded by helpful, sweet and supportive coworkers. I could not have asked for a better position. I am starting out at $10.00 an hour with bank hours from 8 - 5. No weekends either. Bye bye Coach warehouse, hello new and exciting receptionist opportunities.

Along with all of that, I have new fashion related news.
Since the office that I am working at is mandatory business casual (aside from casual days), I have acquired quite a few new pieces for my wardrobe that I will be sharing for the next few looks, so keep watching out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)