Friday, August 1, 2014

epsom salt treatment

today i'm gonna talk about the wonder that is epsom salt.
I found out about Epsom Salts for the treatment of everyone's favorite pesky skin disorder through... THE INTERNET! I made myself a little concoction and am happy to say that coupled with Epsom Salt bath soaks, my skin has calmed down considerably. Therefore, I am sharing my creation process with those of you that are out there so that you too can find out if Epsom Salts can help your skin as well.
First, I began by boiling down equal parts Espom Salts and water. I also added a tiny bit of my favorite scented bath soaking salts from Bath And Body Works for the smell and for a better salty feel. Epsom Salts alone do not really taste salty at all!
Beforehand, I prepared a small spray bottle. After that I poured about a teaspoon and a half of tea tree oil into my bottle. I like Tea Tree Oil because of it's salicylic acid content and Josh also loves how it smells.
After the Tea Tree Oil, I poured in about half of a tablespoon of Hemp Seed Oil. I did this because Espom Salts can be very drying, so you really need some extra moisturizer when you are using the stuff.
Here is my finished product! Obviously because you have oils, water and salt in a bottle together the natural separation process is going to occur. Give them a hearty shake and you can spritz this all over your affected areas! Just make sure that you do not get this in your eye. Tea Tree Oil burns when it comes into contact with your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)