Monday, August 4, 2014

god/goddess ask

(this picture is not mine)

tree: what have you done with your life?
what are you going to do with it?

I only have a little bit of life on my record, honestly. So I don't think that I have done that much. I got my GED so that I could work. I guess that counts for something. I am in a good relationship with my lover, which is really awesome. I also am working a new job that I love and that has really good opportunities to go along with it, assuming that it all works out. I want to have a stable, happy life, making art and making happiness with Joshua. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(labels)

lifestyle (120) fashion (95) blogging (85) look (46) hair (33) art (29) pastel goth (26) fitness (21) updates (20) media (19) plugs (19) nature (16) Halloween (15) Christmas (14) relationships (13) nails (12) skin (12) writing (11) medicinal (10) arts and crafts (9) cooking (8) anime (7) gardening (7) mori (6) music (6) ombre (6) hair chalk (5) Tumblr (4) drugs (4) horror (4) tattoos (4) Japan (3) yoga (3) K Stew (2) Valentine (2) bicycle (2) bust (2) dress up (2) galaxy (2) lolita (2) pilates (2) cob (1) cosplay (1) vocaloid (1)